Saturday, August 1, 2009

Schools out!

No more Statistics class! I will never take another math class again.... I know I said this after my last pre-calculus class way back in high school... but this time I mean it!...... Chemistry doesn't count. I understand that there is a lot of number crunching required in chemistry, but that is just easy math.

Fringe is done (sadly) and class is done. I now get a month of guilt free knitting! (and writing and painting of course). I am going to push myself to get a lot accomplished in this month (oh no, that sounds like work, it's not suppose to be work, its suppose to be fun).

Knitting update: I am nearly done the ebony cardigan. I just have the two sleeves and the button band and the collar..... which does seem like a lot when put that way. But hey, I am done the back and the two front sides! So it is all just down hill from there..... but not in a stitch mistake kind of way of course.

No comments: